dinsdag 17 maart 2009

Last weekend

It was a busy time last weekend. On Saturday I was in Oldenburg (Germany). It was just as alway a lot of fun. Again I bought some nice games (I was given some money for that day). The games I bought were: Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, Black Buccanneer, Universe at War en Amiga Classix Gold II all for the PC en Guitar Hero On Tour Decades for the NintendoDS.

I just had to buy Dreamfall after I had so much fun with The Longest Journey. The other PC games were just cheap. 2 of them were 2,99 euro and 1 of them was 2,49. I liked Guitar Hero On Tour and I couldn't resist buying Decades, the sequel, for just 25 euro and that's with the Guitar Grip included.

Further more I bought some magazines with some free games. And for my seals collection I bought a nice item. Also I got two bottles of honey-wine with cherry and two very sweet porcelain rabbits for easter. It was a very successful day. :D

The rabbits

On Sunday I went to my grandmother. On such a day there is nothing to do in the city, so I've just did some reading. I've read "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" from J. K. rowling and a little bit more then half of "Een tafel vol vlinders" (A table full of butterflies) from Tim Krabbé. Soon some more about these books.

So that was my weekend, and it all means I had to drive a lot. Because driving to Oldenburg and to my grandmother cost two hours to and twee hours back. But it was all worth it. :P

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten