dinsdag 17 februari 2009

Christmas competition 2008

Around Christmas the dutch game site Games.fok.nl has a competition. Eight days of answering questions, finding the names of logo's and making assignments. The last three years I also participated and won nice stuff. Because by making the questions etc. you earn point. And with these point you can win prices in a auction.

This year I've won seven prices. Six of them are games and one is a keycord.
Here a list of what I've won:
- [PS3] Game: Haze
- [PS2] Game: LEGO Indiana Jones
- [PSP] Game: Star Wars Battlefron Renegade Squadron
- [PC] Game: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- [Xbox 360] Game: Legendary
- [Wii] Game: Sea Monsters A prehistoric Adventure
- Goodie: Keycord N-Gage

The last four prices came with the mail today. The rest will hopefully come in later this week or next week. When I've got all prices I will post it with a nice photo. :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten