dinsdag 24 februari 2009

The wind in the Willows

Some animation or movies based on a book can give a warm feeling in the heart thinking about them. One animation I like to think of is The Wind in the Willows. I know there are more of them... but one in particularly I was very fond of.

I was still a little boy when I saw that animation. And because of this animation I wanted to read the book for myself a very long time. Some time ago a purchased a copy of the book and one week ago I started reading it. And I just loved it.

It's such a nice, sweet and cuddly story. Sweet little Mole and his nice friends Rat and Badger... and not to forget that crazy Toad. I knew most of the story... But Kenneth Grahame's writing style just kept me reading. It pulled me in, to that English country where no real trouble exists. To all those animal characters you just have to love.

I just know that this is one of those books I will read more then ones in my life.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten